So I’ve been working on this piece for a while now. The original character was created for my Final Project at university 2 years ago and the results of that attempt can be seen here
As you can see I have made some major improvements to the piece. There hasn’t been any real changes to the geometry of the mesh, I removed one of the bandages to break up the symmetry and I also added a simple buckle to the belt. The real changes come with the addition of extra Normal and Displacement maps. Also there is improved rendering and lighting with the switch from MentalRay to the newly free Non-Commercial version of RenderMan for Maya.
Music Credits: Easy Things by Gee (https://youtu.be/gIVpNv_jh88)